Tuesday 19 June 2012

7dayshop Brushed Aluminium Memory Card Case for SD Cards - AL1-SD



 

My husband bought me this camera as a birthday present, and wow, it's a fantastic product! We went to Prague for my birthday and I took loads of photo's whilst on a coach tour. The quality is outstanding considering it is all cobbled streets there and there is no blurring. The zoom is fantastic and makes far away places appear to be just in front of you! This is my first panasonic camera, but I am certain that it wont be my last...a fantastic buy that I have no trouble recommending to everyone!



 


Received this free with a Panasonic Lumix TZ7 camera so cannot complain about the price. A substantial case with a belt loop (no shoulder strap) which fits the camera perfectly and has a front pocket which takes a spare battery and SD cards. Very satisfied.



No comments:

Post a Comment