Saturday 25 August 2012

VG Vangoddy Resistant Digital Camera Bag Case - Multiple Color (for Canon, Fuji, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, Nikon, Pentax, Lumix, Kodak, Olympus & all other Compact Digital Cameras - Internal Size: 108x 65 x 20mm)

 


I really liked this item, but unfortunately the internal measurements (especially the width) were larger than it says in the Heading i.e. not "108x 65 x 20mm". The fabric is also nice & stretchy, so the result was that my camera slipped about inside. It also meant that the case was too bulky to fit in my bag. My advice is to check the separate Product Dimensions [11 x 3 x 7.6 cm] carefully against your camera, & allow for stretch if you want a snug fit for your camera like I did.

Also, as mentioned by other reviewers, the strap supplied is rather poor quality, which is a shame as otherwise the case itself is well made.

The green was slightly less bright than the picture, but it was still a very nice colour.

If I had a bigger camera, or wanted a looser fit, I would have kept this.

Click to>>>>> bestsellert Camera Cases 

No comments:

Post a Comment